William Adams is the Managing Member of USPA Nationwide Security of Northern Florida
William was born in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago IL, where he enlisted in the Navy in May 1993. He retired after 20yrs of honorable service in December 2013. During his career he obtained the following certifications:
– Basic Hospital Corpsman & Emergency Medical Technician.
Cold weather medicine & search and rescue.
– Master Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician.
– Ordnance Clearance Diver.
– Helicopter Rope Suspension Training Master.
– SCUBA/Mixed Gas Diving Supervisor.
– Range Safety & Demolitions Supervisor.
– High-Risk Training Instructor.
After retiring William was certified by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement as a Corrections Officer. He worked in a close custody level prison, with experience in close management, confinement, and special housing. He served as a Direct Action Response Team munitions squad member with lethal and less-lethal training. He also worked as his shifts security threat group (gang) liason.
William currently works as CEO of Adams Security & Investigations LLC, and Managing Partner of USPA Nationwide Security’s Northern Florida Branch. William has obtained over the last several years the following licensing:
Class D security officer license.
Class MB security branch managers license.
Class C private investigator license.
- Process Server License for the First Judicial Circuit Court
Class A&B security & investigations agency license.
Class DS security school license.
Class DI security instructor